Running a successful health coaching business involves a lot of moving parts. One that sometimes gets overlooked relates to content, namely not having enough of it to make available to your audience. Whether it’s blog posts, emails, eBooks or other marketing materials, fresh content is key to keeping clients and prospective clients engaged.
But what if you don’t enjoy writing or lack the skills? What if you just don’t have the time? That’s where PLR.me comes into play. In this PLR.me review, you’ll discover just how effective this reputable done-for-you content provider is.
Product Name: PLR.me
Product Type: Private label rights content
Price: PLR.me has three pricing tiers: pay-as-you-go, monthly, and annual.
Best For: Coaches who don’t have the time, desire or ability to write their own content.
Summary: PLR.me’s content is specifically written for health and life coaches and thus tightly focused on your niche. Created by professional writers with extensive health and wellness experience, PLR.me’s high-quality content consists of a library containing over 13,300 resources ensuring your content will always be unique.
Recommended: Yes. See our special offer below.
Table of Contents
What Is PLR.me?
PLR.me is a done-for-you-content provider that allows you to use PLR (Private Label Rights) content for your marketing materials in any way you wish. If you’re not a professional writer or don’t have the time to write your own health coaching articles, PLR.me can be a great solution.
With PLR content, you essentially buy the rights to the content with no copyrights or anything else that could be infringed upon. It’s even okay to put your name on PLR and make a profit from it!
Essentially, someone else conducts research, writes, and edits PLR content, so you don’t have to. A service like this can be super helpful especially if writing overshadows other parts of your business operation and you need a steady stream of fresh content.
(Need tips on creating your own content instead? Our in-depth content creation guide for health coaches can help.)
All PLR.me’s writers are native English speakers, so you don’t have to endure the agony of broken English. You’ll always receive fluent, coherent content, which naturally lends itself to uncomplicated editing and rewriting.
PLR.me is the brainchild of Ronnie Nijmeh, a stress management consultant with over 10 years’ experience providing health and wellness content. Besides helming PLR.me, Nijmeh has mentored thousands of health and wellness coaches.
Who Is PLR.me For?
PLR.me is for busy health coaches who need quality content to post timely and consistently, such as email newsletters, infographics or a steady stream of blog posts (which also endears you to Google’s search engines).
Not only does the service help free up valuable time, but it also eliminates the expense and hassle of back-and-forthing with freelancers who may finish the work in days, weeks, and even months. This is especially useful if you’re in the startup phases of your business, have a small practice or are the sole proprietor.
PLR.me also caters to non-writers who struggle to even write short pieces.
What Does PLR.me Offer?
PLR.me offers more than 13,300 done-for-you resources focused exclusively on health, self-help, and personal development. All sell individually or in packs, which you can download and use immediately, including:
- Blog posts
- Inspirational graphics and wallpapers
- Slide deck presentations
PLR.me offers a free, downloadable Ultimate Content Starter Kit, containing high-quality materials such as:
- One 500-word article
- One Personal Reflection Affirmation (perfect for blog posts to inspire your readers: “A Calm Soul Makes Trying Times Conquerable.”)
- One 37-page e-book (great to sell or give away: “The Art of Turning Obstacles into Opportunities.”)
- One worksheet (ideal for a content upgrade.)
- Three inspirational graphics (great to use on social media, as a giveaway or however you choose.)
- Inspirational wallpapers (sized for just about every resolution there is, from 800 x 600 to 2,560 x 1,600 pixels.)
You can brand and use any of these assets immediately for your business.
PLR.me’s other materials are just as thoughtfully compiled. Not only do they drill down to the health coaching industry, but to the niches within it…
Types of Health Coaching Niches Covered by PLR.me
PLR.me understands the nuances contained within the health coaching industry and thus provides a wide selection of material designed exclusively for various health coaching niches. Here are a few samples:
- “A Five-Minute Guide to Turmeric and Your Health”
- “15 Tips for Dealing with Insomnia”
Weight Loss and Fitness
- “Who Else Wants to Give Up Sugary Drinks?”
- “Action Guide: 14 Small Habits that Help You Lose Weight”
- “Avoid Being a Slave to Your Old Beliefs”
- “The Flaw of Comparing Yourself to Others”
PLR.me also offers bundles, which contain multiple products. These can be super handy for cranking out several weeks’ worth of content. For example, the bundle, “Self-Improvement 4 PLR” contains 110 products. This means you can schedule weekly content for more than a year and put it on autopilot!
Bonuses Offered with PLR.me Membership
With a paid membership account, you’re granted access to 13 content management software tools not available with the free account, including:
- Content Autoloader – Preload and schedule a year’s worth of content on your WordPress site.
- Content Marketing Training Videos – These include “The Proven Step-by-Step Guide for Creating Powerful Blog Posts and Content Upgrades” and “The Fast and Easy Way to Create Viral Infographics Using Done-for-You Content.”
- Summary Creator – Automatically extracts key points from content to create checklists, tweets, and summaries.
- Image Animator – This tool creates animated graphics for your emails and website.
- Video Sales Letter Generator – Transform text into a video sales letter or PowerPoint presentation.
- Facebook Mastermind Group – A supportive accountability organization that connects you with professionals who share your coaching goals (among the most useful bonuses!)
Should You Use PLR.me Content “As-Is”?
There are limitless possibilities for repurposing PLR.me content to suit your business needs. You can use the content as-is, but it’s better to partially rewrite it to make it unique to your particular health coaching practice no matter how well-written the unedited content is.
Your reputation can take a hit if you publish an article or blog post verbatim. First, you risk readers finding it on other sites, published word-for-word under other writers’ names. Second, Google can easily sniff out duplicate content and penalize you for it, so it’s important to rewrite.
A plagiarism checker can analyze whether you’ve reworked your content acceptably. A free tool like this one can analyze content up to 1,000 words at a time and determines, in percentages, its originality, with 100 percent being the best.
Just rewriting 10 percent of your article can often be enough to create a totally new article (e.g., changing 50 words of a 500-word PLR article).
While this may sound daunting, partial rewrites help personalize your content and are actually much easier than writing from scratch. Once you get the hang of it, you can probably crank out 500 words – the standard length of the typical PLR article – in about an hour or two.
How to Put PLR.me Content to Good Use
So what do you do with the content once it’s ready? You have countless creative options to choose from, including:
- eBooks – Merge several PLR reports into one, arrange them into chapters, edit the info so it makes sense together, add graphics and a cover and voila! Instant ebook! You can sell them or give them away for free as an email capture.
- Free reports – Create a free report to boost your email list.
- Lead magnets – A lead magnet is a free product used as an enticement to sign up for your mailing list. An ebook or report would work well as lead magnets.
- Email newsletters – Use the entire text or break it into sections and create an email series.
- Infographics – PLR infographics have customizable text, colors, and areas for images. You can use infographics for your landing page, blog, sales page, Facebook page or anywhere you want to embellish your text. (Graphics go viral more than anything else.)
- Worksheets – Worksheets help people take decisive action on things they’ve learned, helping readers associate their positive results with your products.
You can also use PLR.me content in other popular ways, including:
- Blog posts
- Social media posts
If you’re not sure what to publish, PLR.me includes a daily calendar filled with content suggestions. The calendar acts as a marketing plan so you don’t have to scramble for inspiration about what to publish and when to publish it. It also helps you align with holidays your audience is already familiar with and builds upon that familiarity.
From upbeat and fun to serious and thought-provoking, the calendar is filled with product recommendations for each holiday. For example, their lighthearted August 16 Tell a Joke Day comes with 22 products including:
- “Laughing at Yourself Made Easy”
- “8 Serious Reasons to Develop a Sense of Humor”
- “The Power of Laughter”
Tips to Make PLR.me Content Unique
Here are some ways you can revamp PLR.me content to give it a unique angle:
- Replace some words with synonyms – For example, “I love the beach” could become “I adore the beach.”
- Edit the introduction – For example…
“PLR.me is a done-for-you-content provider that allows you to use PLR (Private Label Rights) content for your marketing materials in any way you wish. If you’re not a professional writer or don’t have the time to write your own health coaching articles, PLR.me can be a great solution.”
You could change this to:
“Not a professional writer? No time to write? No worries! Ready-made content, called PLR, is content you can use for all your marketing materials and PLR.me just might be the answer for your health coaching business.”
- Change the title – For example, you could switch “How to Cut Down on Sweets” to “Ready to Ditch Those Sugary Snacks?”
- Move the paragraphs around – Even moving a few paragraphs around can suffice.
- Make sure no groups of four consecutive words are the same – For example…
“Be sure to always rewrite PLR materials. When you always rewrite PLR materials, your content will sound fresh and original.”
You could change the second sentence to:
“Putting your own spin on PLR content makes it sound fresh and imbues with your personality.”
- Add additional details such as anecdotes or examples – People love to hear stories because it makes you more relatable and the content more interesting.
- Include niche keywords – Use a carefully selected keyword(s) for every published blog post to help you rank in popular search engines like Google.
- Add your branding – Use colors, logo, and fonts across all your marketing materials.
What Do PLR.me Users Have to Say?
The overwhelming consensus about PLR.me is nothing short of adoration. Users rave about the high-quality, well-researched materials and impressive assortment of niche content. Non-writers find the content easy to edit and some even mention how it’s helped boost confidence in their own writing ability.
Users also praise PLR.me’s affordability and note how their clients’ lives become happier and more fulfilling based on tidbits learned from the content. Those who’ve never used PLR before choosing PLR.me are quite satisfied, so much so that they have no interest in trying other private label rights distributors.
How Much Does PLR.me Cost?
With PLR.me, the material is bought via credits, which you can either pay for as you need them or as a member and buy monthly or yearly credits. PLR.me has five plans to choose from:
- Pay-As-You-Go Plan – 10 credits, $22 that you pay for as you need them. (Credits don’t roll over with this plan and expire monthly.)
- Monthly Plan – 100 credits, $99/month
- 400 Annual Plan – 400 credits/year, $379/year
- 800 Annual Plan – 800 credits/year, $579/year
- 2,500 Annual Plan – 2,500 credits/year, $990/year
So… What Is the Final Verdict?
We’re quite impressed with PLR.me because it effectively tackles the content-writing struggle non-writers face. The material is highly researched, professionally written and created exclusively for the health coaching niche. It’s also written by native English speakers, so you don’t have to deal with the nightmare of broken English.
With a selection of over 13,300 resources, it’s easy to find ones that fit your specific needs. In addition, the full memberships are packed with 13 great content management software tools to expand your content writing. PLR.me also happens to have an excellent reputation among its users.
Taking all this into account, we have no reservations recommending PLR.me for all your writing needs.
* Special Offer *
Now, here’s some exciting news. PLR.me has kindly offered us an exclusive promo code to share with our readers. Instead of the standard 2 bonus credits users get with a free PLR.me account, you’ll receive 10 FREE credits by signing up with us! What do 10 credits get you?
Get this, over 95% of PLR.me content costs under 10 credits. Here’s an example of what you can download for free:
- Articles (1 credit each)
- Worksheets (1 credit)
- Checklists (1 credit)
- Assessments & Quizzes (1 credit)
- Affirmations (1 credit)
- Inspirational Graphics (1 credit)
- Action Guides & Lead Magnets (2 credits)
- Fables & Short Stories (2 credits)
You can also download your choice of:
- 5-Day Challenges (10 credits)
- eBooks (5-10 credits)
- Presentations (5 credits)
- Landing Pages (10 credits)
Plus, when you create your free account, there’s a special one time offer to get extra credits at a 75% discount. No, it’s not required, but it’s a pretty good deal if you want more done-for-you content like full courses, sales pages, ebooks, presentations, and more.
And you’ll still get 2 additional free credits each and every month… completely free.
Not bad, right?
So, here’s how to claim your 10 free credits:
STEP 1: Go to this special promotion page.
STEP 2: Enter this private promo code to unlock your 10 free credits: EHEALTH10
STEP 3: Download your free PLR content and use them as you want (license it, brand it, sell it, or give it away to grow your health coaching business!)
(Note: only 100 spots open!)
Do you have any questions or concerns about PLR.me? Leave your comments below!Sources